Wednesday 27 March 2013

Reminder

Hey guys, I am thrilled to see how many people are nominating and am super excited to see some unusual pairings and new authors... Please do remember to read the rules when nominating though and read the top of the form. 

I can add in nominations that do not follow them... Such as Canon stories, Any stories with over 1500 reviews into normal categories, no name for the best quote and a story if you just give me a pen-name. 

Please guys, I don't want anyone to miss out because of this. 

Also, please read who is nominated and that if they have been nominated already for 4 times. 

DON't FORGET LINKS! :D

For those who are nominated I wish you a good luck and a congratulations on your nominations!

~WWL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger